Michael E. Roy
Michael E. Roy, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVR, is a board-certified radiologist in Tucson.
Despite the fact that Dr. Roy was born in New Hampshire and is a staunch New England Patriots fan, he has spent the majority of his life in the West pursuing his veterinary education.
A board certified Diplomate in radiology, Dr. Roy is adept in all modalities of diagnostic imaging, which includes digital and contrast radiography studies, ultrasound, computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and nuclear imaging.
His tele-radiology service at the Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson, allows primary care veterinarians to send digital images for his consultation and review bringing his expertise into veterinary clinics across Southern Arizona and beyond.
Areas of Special Interest
- 2007 – Present: Radiologist, Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson, Tucson, Arizona
- 2007: ACVR Diplomate Specialty Certification
- 2004- 2007: Residency and Master’s Degree in Radiology, Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 2002-2004: Faculty Lecturer in Small Animal Emergency Medicine, University of California Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, Davis, California
- 2000-2001: Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Southwest Veterinary Specialty Center, Tucson, Arizona
- 2000: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, University of California Veterinary Medical College, Davis, California